Barracks Row Main Street holds 8 major events each year and volunteers are needed for all of them.
- BRMS Annual Meeting Celebrations- Wednesday in Mid March - help set up and host the party
- Egg Hunt on 8th- Saturday before Easter- hide eggs, greet families, take pictures of kids who find the golden eggs! Several shifts
- Taste of 8th- Saturday, late April- early May. Restaurant Tasting event on Barracks Row- need volunteers at 25 restaurants to take tickets and mind the lines. We pay with free tickets to the event. Two shifts
- Barracks Row Garden Party- Early June mid week. Help as a greeter and with name tags.
- Barracks Row 4th of July Parade- Take pictures!
- Barracks Row Fall Festival - Sept. 29, 11a-5p. Help with petting zoo, take pictures, greeter at host booth. There are several shifts
- Culinary Education Crawl- two weeks before Thanksgiving. It's cooking school on the Row. Help chefs teach their classes. This event lasts all week- for 7 days. Classes might be day or evening.
- Santa Arrives on 8th St. Saturday in mid December from 1PM to 5PM. Become an elf or a greeter or take pictures. Several shifts.
Contact: Ben McEvoy / email@example.com / 202.812.2656